Casa de Campo
- Enjoy pristine white-sand beaches
- Visit to Tabacalera de García cigar Factory
- Premium cigars during tours and dinners
For the Casa de Campo itinerary you must book your stay at the host hotel through our website. Procigar will be sponsoring the visit to Tabacalera de García and ground transportation to Santiago for the Casa de Campo participants staying at the host hotel.
Santiago de los Caballeros
- Cigar field and factory tours
- New and unreleased cigars
- Beach day and adventure excursions
- Lunch with the gurus of the cigar industry
- Insightful seminars and workshops
- Admission to all dinner parties (Premium Open Bar)
- Premium cigars during all activities
- Transportation to all tours and dinners
For the itinerary in Santiago you will need to make your hotel reservations through our website at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante, Hodelpa Garden Court or Hodelpa Centro Plaza. Breakfast is included at these hotels.
US$ 995.00 Registration Fee for the entire program of activities in Santiago.
Complimentary official festival bag when you register for two or more days in Santiago valued at over US$300.00.
Airfare and hotels expenses in both Casa de Campo and Santiago are not included.
Exclusive Procigar discounts at hotels. Rooms are subject to availability.
Must be over 21 to attend.
A block of rooms has been reserved for this event. The special room rate will be available until January 16th for both hotels or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Registration is open to consumers, retailers, press and suppliers. Only cigar brands manufactured by the members of Procigar are allowed at the Festival activities.