Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Registration will be completed upon the reception of your payment.
Registration is Easy
Three simple steps for the complete itinerary:
- Book your room at Casa de Campo Resort (ONLY through our contact)
- Fill out your registration form and pay 20% deposit
- Book your room at one of the Hodelpa hotels
For the activities in Casa de Campo (February 21-23):
You must book and pay your stay at the host hotel following the instructions in our website. You must request an All-Inclusive package to guarantee your spot at all the Festival events. Procigar will be sponsoring the visit to Tabacalera de García and ground transportation to Santiago.
IMPORTANT: Only guests staying at the host hotel will be able to participate in the Festival activities in Casa de Campo. Reservations MUST be made through the contact provided on our website. If you book your room through any other means (travel agencies, online booking engines…), you won’t be able to participate in this part of the itinerary.
For the activities in Santiago de los Caballeros (February 23-27):
You can make your hotel reservation through Procigar at one of the Hodelpa hotels. Breakfast is included at these hotels. Procigar offers transportation to all Festival events only from Hodelpa hotels.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Registration Fee for the Santiago activities:
- Fee for Welcome Dinner Party Only – February 24th – US$ 250.00
- Fee for White Dinner Party Only – February 25th – US$ 350.00
- Fee for Gala Dinner Party Only – February 26th – US$ 250.00
- Registration Fee for Day Tour (Wednesday and Thursday) – US$ 200.00 each
- Registration Fee for Day Tour (Friday) – US$ 250.00
Registration fee per Full Day (Tour and Dinner included):
- February 24th – US$ 450.00
- February 25th – US$ 550.00
- February 26th – US$ 500.00
For the Complete Itinerary (February 21-26) there is a discount of US$150.00
(includes all tours, lunches and dinners)
TOTAL FEE: US$1,500.00 – US$150.00 discount = US$1,350.00
The Casa de Campo itinerary (February 16-18) is included in the registration fees and the All-Inclusive package from the host hotel, ONLY if you book your stay through the contact on our website. There aren’t any additional charges from Procigar for this part.
20% deposit is required to complete your registration.
Deadline for full payment is February 1st, 2021.
Registrations will be open until February 1st or until tours reach their capacity, whichever comes first. If you’re not able to select a specific tour, it means that it is already fully booked.
* Required fields
Must be over 21 to attend.
Registration is open to consumers, retailers, press and suppliers. Only cigar brands manufactured by the members of Procigar are allowed at the Festival activities.